Friday, December 09, 2005

Getting Better....

I've been feeling much better, my back pain have diminished since Wednesday. I noticed that when I'm up and about; busy puttering around the house: preparing dinner, cleaning and doing other household chores I don't feel so much pain. The Icy Hot helped ease it away in just a couple of days. It seemed to be more effective than Salonpas, the other one I used the first time I had back pain.

Our house guests went down south to San Diego via Amtrak to meet other relatives; and they are to go to Sea World and have another exciting day there. Yesterday they were at Universal Studios; they got home tired, but it was evident they had fun, especially the 7-year-old boy who went right to sleep; he didn't even have dinner anymore.


They have quite a schedule: Monday, the 5th - was a trip to Disneyland; the next day to California Adventures; Wednesday - to Hollywood and down the Hollywood Walk of Fame. So in a span of a few days they would have covered most of the attractions here in Southern California.

We are full house when they are here, and I enjoy their company. It's the first time I've met my husband's cousin and niece and I've bonded with them instantly. The two boys are well-behaved. Matthew, the 9-year old, help set up the table; he's a good helper.

At this time, late afternoon, it's so quiet here at home. They'll be back late Sunday afternoon and then head north to Oakland the next day, Monday.

No comments: