That said, let me show off the awardz shown here below:
Now the rules:
List 5 addictions and pass this tag to your friends.
- Of course, I am addicted to blogging! Why would I be here in the first place? I would be napping, snacking or day dreaming, if I'm not. I have made friends from all over the world. Good people, different races, tall and short, men and women...and I like them all. Pautang nga sa inyo. (Can you loan me some money? It's a joke, please don't take it seriously.)
- I am addicted to playing computer games. This is a good way to exercise my brain cells. Inactive brain cells will deteriorate in time and that will result in amnesia, fever, blurred vision, hearing impairment, chocolate cravings, lechon cravings, ice-cream cravings, arthritis and so forth. This is another one of those drivels, if you don't know, yet. But it's true I'm a game addict. If I'm out there, away from my computer, I have my cellphone to play with...it has games in it. Hooray for cellphones.
- This is not an addiction, it's more of a hobby. I like collecting bird houses and mini-houses. I find them cute. I have quite a collection and they come in different sizes, shapes, and color. Hmm...it doesn't sound right for this category. Eh, just a fill in.
- Addiction number 4. Hmmm...I guess, I would have to say sleeping. But this one doesn't sound like an addiction. It should be called a hobby.
- I don't seem to have any for number 5. I must be a good kid not to have a lot of addictions. Cigarette, tobacco, alcohol...not one of these. Nada, wala na, awanen and no more. The end.