Wednesday, August 12, 2009

And the awards go to ...

...me.

Lovely Blog Award From Bonnie Bonsai


Here are the rules that MUST be followed:

1. Add the logo to your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs
4. Leave a message on their blog,letting them know they are "One Lovely Blog"!

So here are 7 ingredients, which I love to see in a blog:

1. A lovely host or in other words a good friend
2. Lovely art (candles or other crafts)
3. Lovely communities offering lovely friendship
4. Lovely memes
5. Lovely photography
6. Lovely quizzes or tips
7. Lovely quotes or inspirational thoughts

Second



The second award.

Thanks for these awards Bonnie. They are lovely. I could use them to decorate my bedroom.

Now I pass these awards to all those beautiful posters who come and visit my blog. So, grab these they are free for the taking. YEAH!

5 comments:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

goodday mari,

nice the 2nd award, i like it,too.


thanks for the comment ha?
i open my eyes, hindi naranasan ng anak ko, kaya hindi nya alam kung ano ang nasabi ko sa kanya.

thank you.

Nance said...

CONGRATULATIONS, dudette! Your blog is so deserving ... you have all those 7 ingredients and more!

Inday said...

good on you Mari. Enjoy!

kindly visit my new blog:fleur-de-liz.

kita ko nimo sa bata pa ako. lol

Photo Cache said...

Congratulations. You deserve it and more.

Mari said...

vicki,
thanks.


nance,
yup, the right ingredients...including, perhaps my finger. lol


bonnie and photo cache,
thank you both